Thursday, October 16, 2014

Growing Up

Some thoughts came up.

I am a person who always has thoughts or creates stories in my head to get to sleep.

Started with one sweet memory i randomly remembered. One sweet memory that leads me to realize, i had 'unmyself' moment in one period time.

One period time while i wasn't being myself. I was too weak, overreacting, and too influenced by external situations. I was just being less than myself. The hidden characters of mine reacted toward unsteady conditions while the characters that i used to have were hidding in the dark corner.

These hidden characters looked like being forced to appear on the surface to become the strong characters backup.

I was lose at the battle. Unsteady conditions beated me up for one period time, no need any longer or extra time for them to beat me again.

I'm not sure enough, but i think everyone would have the moments while we weren't being ourself either in small or big cases.

Couple days ago i was having a conversation with my friend, then he said, 'but you learn something, right?'

I answered, 'yes, i learn many things.'

The moment that i called "GROWING UP"

No matter how many times and how hard something or someone beats you, don't stop learning to stop being beated.

Beat 'less than myself' up!

No comments:

Post a Comment