Saturday, March 22, 2014

How It Started

My portable museum is my very own museum based on things I should do according to a book "How to be an explorer of the world" by Keri Smith.
I bought this book about 3 weeks ago, but I just read it precisely and with some friends called "imaginations" :)
I suggest you to buy this book if you can make sure yourself that you have deep imaginations.
because for myself, it needs 3 weeks to make me drown into my imaginations.  

My portable museum will contain my unique vision of the world, a place to collect and document my findings.  I decided to make my portable museum in a blog and let everyone see it free :)

Because it is my museum, I can make any rules I want! YEAY!

The rules are:

1. Do not read this blog when you are with someone, you have to read it when you are alone.
2. Do not read this blog when you are working or studying.  Just finish your task first!
3. Do not eat while reading this museum.
4. Do not sing while coming in, my voice sounds more beautiful than yours.  So don't ruin my imagination with your voice.
5. Do not open your eyes when you see it.
6. Do not read every single word.
7. Do not tell anyone to read my portable museum, let them find it by themselves. 
8. Do not give your emotions on it.
9. Do not fall in love with me and my unique visions.  Please, be careful! 
10. Just kidding, the only rule is NO RULES! I give you an unlimited free ticket to come in anytime, anywhere you want.  You can sing a song with me or with your friends, honestly I don't have a beautiful voice.  You can open or close your eyes anytime, you can invite someone to come in and see what's in this portable museum.  You can bring a truck of krabby patty and share it with me. And you enable to fall in love with me, as long as you are taller than me, have a beautiful and non stop interesting mind, have a heavy voice, love playing music, have a big knowledge about everything, love movies, care about your healthy, not a smoker, not a skinny type, love eating, have a good sense of humor because I'm kidding too about these things.  

 I'm weird.  That's a compliment, and I am complimenting myself right now, because I'm weird! 

Let's start enjoying my portable museum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment